Mary and I celebrated our 28th wedding anniversary yesterday. Amazing...yes she still is.
I got us tickets to see Rascal Flatts in concert at the Nissan Center in Virginia to celebrate...great show! Darius Rucker, sans the Blowfish, opened up. He's made an impressive transition to country. Rascal Flatts has lots of great songs. Our favorite is "God Blessed the Broken Road."
Not really sure how this city boy started to become a country music fan, but I am. Those who know me from way back may recall I hosted a country music show on my college radio station -- WFUV-FM at Fordham 1975-77 -- but that was more or less because that was the show that needed a host and I wanted a show. Now, I listen to the music -- XM Channel 16 "The Highway" is constantly on my car radio -- just because I like it. '
It also runs in the family. Both sons Dave and Dan attended a Kenny Chesney concert in Philly last night.
As for the anniversary, what can I say?. We're blessed and we know it. Thanks, God.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment